Sunday, June 15, 2008

Chiro


Our Chiro, Dr. Wes Hill, does treatments on Cole’s neck and trunk muscles to help strengthen them.

I don’t know enough of how this works but I sure know anything additional will not hurt. All I know is I take Cole into the office and he does some adjustments on his neck and back while I hold him in my arms.

Dr. Hill has known Cole since the day he was born (his family came to see us at the hospital). I completely trust that he would do everything in his power to help Cole any way that he can. He has been kind enough to give me this link to give additional info on how chiropractic care can help Cole. Please check it out too at Cerebral Palsy Source-Chiropractic and Cerbral Palsy.

If you read my previous post about the Special Care school then you may remember me mentioning a friend that hooked me up with John Conner (the owner of the baseball fields that is going to help us raise money for Cole). Wes is this person. Thank you for the hook up Wes!!

1 comment:

  1. I too have a baby with CP that was caused most likely by pre-eclampsia. She is now 6 months old and we are starting therapy. I also live in Oklahoma and my daughter is receiving services from Sooner Start. I wish you all of the luck in the world with the special school. He deserves the best of everything.

    ReplyDelete