Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

I know, this is late and I've already posted some pics from Halloween day but I wanted to share from when the boys actually went to Trick-or-Treat that night. I took Tigger (Cole) and the Ninja on the left (Shane) over to a friend's, Courtney, and her Ninja on the right (Dillon). After a while I left the Ninjas to continue collecting goodies while Tigger and I went to pick up Dad, who was handing out candy, and we went to the high school football game where we watched the Tuba Boy, Brett, march and play. Below is also a pic of Brett and his girlfriend Erin, whom is in the color guard for the band. Aren't they all so cute?







7 comments:

  1. I love the Tigger costume. It looks so nice and warm. Looks like you had a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so CUTE!
    Tiggers are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable group! Umm, did you say, "girlfriend"?? I'll be calling you for support when WE get to that point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great are your boys?! I just want to squoosh Cole's body in that Tigger outfit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Tigger outfit!! Also, Steve and I met in marching band...just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete