Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cole Before Botox








(see more pics by clicking on the + on the far right pic)

Tomorrow is the big day!

I am dreading the 4:00 am wake up call when it is time for a bottle and my poor baby will be screaming at me, not understanding why I will not give him one.

I dread that my baby will be unhappy and uncomfortable while strangers poke and prod him, not understanding why I am letting them do this.

I pray that I am wrong, that he will be fine and go with the flow of things.

I pray that we only see a positive outcome from the Botox injections.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you and Cole all my best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayer and hope Cole did well through the injections. Can't wait to see him on his next PT day.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetie pie, Cole!! Hope MOM is going to be OK, too! Can't wait to see how well it works. Be brave!

    ReplyDelete