Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday – I’m So Excited!

090411-184259-2
Aunt Stephanie helping Cole walk
Don’t you just LOVE the BabyLegs?
I have been awful about posting. I still have not posted from Cole’s birthday. From any of our Easter and several other things.
I just wanted to throw in this because he was so cute in his shorts and BabyLegs at Easter. His Aunt Stephanie was helping him walk and he was getting so excited.

Cheaper Than Therapy
for more ATWT see
Cheaper than Therapy

12 comments:

  1. Lovin the BabyLegs, and the baby legs...walking! You go Cole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby legs! Go Cole....go beyond all expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutey!! what are babylegs?? i am assuming they are some king of legging?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby legs ROCK! My daughter has 3-4 pairs. Glad to see he likes walking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so excited, and he just can't hide it! ;) Super cute, I have GOT to check those Baby Legs out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the baby legs and i love his facial expression. too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first thing I noticed were those baby legs! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....bless his little heart & those Baby Leg! Too precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks amazing! His excitement is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks ecstatic in his baby legs! So precious!

    BlogBaby

    ReplyDelete