Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday – Hippity Hop

090418-183445

What? Did I miss posting about Easter?

So, no big deal if I backtrack to a few events through A Thousand Words Thursday, right?

Isn’t that the point? Use those old(er) photos that say a thousand words?

I want to show you how much Cole has grown since last Easter.

This first picture (above) is Cole this past Easter of 2009. He was loving it when I piled all of his Easter basket goodies all over him…grass and all. He was getting so excited and even started helping pulling everything out, which I thought was great use of his hands.

Now, below you will see Cole from last Easter of 2008. He really had NO interest in the eggs, candy, toys (other than when Shane was blowing his bubbles) or even his grass from his basket.

080322-175420

Either way, isn’t he just as cute as a button? (whatever that really means…just adorable!!) I just love my little man to pieces!

Cheaper Than Therapy
for more ATWT see
Cheaper than Therapy

17 comments:

  1. Yep, cute, yep wow he's grown! Earlier this week I shared a photo of my eldest son at around 8 years old and another just a few weeks ago at nearly 18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw they grow so fast it's amazing. Great story/photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! He is a cutie!!

    Happy ATWT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look much happier this Easter!! He's adorable, what a difference a year makes, he looks so much older!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little sweetie you have there. Such beautiful eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect post! I can't believe the change, he went from little baby looking to big boy! Love the colors in that photo too!! Happy ATWT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm OK with the Easter post...and it's a GREAT ONE! He is adorable circa 2008 and 2009 -- you have a handsome little fella for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those eyelashes! what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He does look very pleased, WOW he has grown a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY adorable, and he looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am also amazed at how much they grow in just one year. Those are great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They grow way to fast! What a sweet picture. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cole is getting really big! I am so happy for his progress. Congrats on a beautiful child, he truly is an inspiration to us all.

    BTW, I just want to smooch his beautiful eyes! My daughter Violet has eyes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes  virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE  Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete